Wollongong’s contemporary circus company
Circus Monoxide is a well resourced circus space based in Fairy Meadow. It is ideal for shows, rehearsals and workshops and is part of the vibrant Illawarra arts community. Monoxide:
- runs a busy circus school catering for children from 2 years of age to adults of all ages
- sponsors disadvantaged students and runs classes and projects for disadvantaged groups.
- produces shows and cabarets,
- regularly entertains at corporate, community and private events,
- presents workshops for a variety of clients
TERM 4 TIMETABLE CLICK HERE
Tax deductible donations to Circus
Our crowd funding campaign stops on Friday 13th. If you decided to donate and it was too late for crowd funding, don’t despair… We have just set up a Paypal account for direct donations. Please remember that these donations are also tax deductible.
‘Days End’ is a physical theatre production combining narrative story telling with circus performance, presented by Circus Monoxide Youth Performers. Using physical theatre, circus, dance and drama this is a new and innovative piece for Australian youth performance.
It’s the story of a young girl, Flick, living in a world of darkness after the Sun was stolen, piece by piece, by the inhabitants of the land. Flick lives with her brother in a small village with the rest of her tribe. She dreams of what the world used to be like and of life beyond the outskirts of the village. When her brother is taken by creatures in the darkness, and she is refused the help of her tribe, her desires to leave the village become a reality.
Days end session times:
- Thursday ,1st October – 11am and 3pm
- Friday, 2nd October – 11am and 7pm
- Saturday, 3rd October – 3pm and 7pm
Adults $15, Children $10, Family of 4 – $40
To ask about workshops for you group (corporate, community or school), please click here.
For information about Circus Monoxide Circus School please click here.