Circus Monoxide is not-for-profit community organisation with a well resourced circus space based in Fairy Meadow. The space is ideal for shows, rehearsals and workshops and is part of the vibrant Illawarra arts community. Circus Monoxide:
- runs a busy circus school with classes catering for children from 2 years of age to adults of all ages.
- sponsors disadvantaged students and runs classes and projects for disadvantaged groups.
- produces shows and cabarets
- regularly entertains at corporate, community and private events
- presents workshops for a variety of clients
- is a proud Sponsor of Pop-Up Playgroup which runs 1x per month free for 0-5yrs
Tax deductible donations to Circus
We are a charity that provides classes to a variety of disadvantaged groups, including refugee children, young people with disabilities and disadvantaged students. If you wish to donate, you can send us an e-mail asking us to direct the donation to a particular group or project. As we are a charity, all donations to us are tax deductible.